Dirty Electricity in Schools
2006. Schools and offices are notorious for poor power quality, also known as dirty electricity, generated by tube fluorescent lighting, computers, and other electronic equipment. Since children are sensitive to environmental contaminants be they chemical, biological, or physical, it is important to keep the school environment as clean as possible.
Increasingly pesticides, certain cleaning agents, asbestos fibers, are no longer used on school property. Students may no longer bring nut-products to school because of peanut allergies. Yet few schools are even questioning the effects of wireless technology that envelops the school with microwave radiation.
If you are a parent, or a teacher, or are simply concerned about the health of children read the article on dirty electricity in schools. Click here for 4 page pdf.